CraftBanter

-   -   Pati update (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=127829)

Sharon November 15th 11 01:44 PM

Pati update

On Nov 15, 3:18*am, Sunny wrote:
I'm up to my eyeballs with the Advent banner and trying to get a few things done for a craft fair. BUT ... if the HUG has to start over, I'll make several blocks and send them. Patriotic? I can do that I think. I'll start working on them later this week -- just tell me where to send them. I for one think we need to let Pati off the hook and maybe she can find the energy then to let us know what's wrong. I'm worried about her.

Sunny

Maybe you're right Sunny. I'd gladly send a couple more blocks, but I
just find all this so heart-breaking. If a call goes out for more
blocks to begin this wonderful project again, I'll be there; but
hopefully, we won't have to go there as this HUG is way overdue.

Sharon (N.B.)