CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PRINCESS HOUSE - Pumpkin Entertainment Set for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11321)

ConTactMe July 1st 03 01:21 PM

PRINCESS HOUSE - Pumpkin Entertainment Set for sale

Have the Princess House Pumpkin Entertainment Set for sale, asking $45.00
OBO. It's a discontinued/retired set, so you can't get it at this price (or
any other) anymore. Shipping will be about $10.00 each.

Photographs he
http://www.spvision.com/spvsales/ima.../prncshs01.jpg
http://www.spvision.com/spvsales/ima.../prncshs02.jpg
http://www.spvision.com/spvsales/ima.../prncshs03.jpg
http://www.spvision.com/spvsales/ima.../prncshs04.jpg

Please email to , but remove the NOSPAM part.

Thanks.

ConTactMe July 1st 03 10:08 PM

CRUD! I didn't mean to post to this group. I was browsing it and got the
idea to, but didn't mean to post here. John Bassett already wrote and
corrected me, so I'm responding to my own ad to apologize, and if there's a
way to delete this, PLEASE let me know and I'll do it right away.

Once again, I'm sorry.

. com...

ConTactMe July 1st 03 10:39 PM

There I go again! I meant to post to this site, just not the glass one. You
can visit http://www.spvision.com/spvsales/images/pumpkin1/ to see all
photos at once.

Thanks for browsing.

"ConTactMe" wrote in message
. com...
CRUD! I didn't mean to post to this group. I was browsing it and got the
idea to, but didn't mean to post here. John Bassett already wrote and
corrected me, so I'm responding to my own ad to apologize, and if there's

way to delete this, PLEASE let me know and I'll do it right away.

Once again, I'm sorry.

. com...