CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   JUHOOOOOOOOO (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103717)

Katherine July 2nd 09 01:53 PM

JUHOOOOOOOOO

On Jun 19, 10:10*am, mirjam wrote:
Nobody here ,, Juhooooo
mirjam

Ii rarely get here any more, Mirjam. Just too busy, and there doesn't
seem to be much activity here any more.

Higs,
Katherine

spike July 3rd 09 01:24 AM

JUHOOOOOOOOO

Katherine wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:10 am, mirjam wrote:
Nobody here ,, Juhooooo
mirjam

Ii rarely get here any more, Mirjam. Just too busy, and there doesn't
seem to be much activity here any more.

Higs,
Katherine

Higs Katherine,

It is hard to believe how busy we used to be.

Dennis

[email protected] July 16th 09 03:09 AM

JUHOOOOOOOOO

I havent checked in here for a long time. What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

mirjam July 20th 09 03:16 PM

JUHOOOOOOOOO

On Jul 16, 5:09*am, wrote:
I havent checked in here for a long time. *What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. *Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

I must say whenever i read about knitting discloths i admire the
makers !!!
I buy Dishcloth by the Metter cut out some of me and others ,,, and
sew the sides with Zigzag st,,,,
too lazy to knit them ...
mirjam

Olwyn.Mary July 20th 09 05:10 PM

JUHOOOOOOOOO

mirjam wrote:
On Jul 16, 5:09 am, wrote:

I havent checked in here for a long time. What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

I must say whenever i read about knitting discloths i admire the
makers !!!
I buy Dishcloth by the Metter cut out some of me and others ,,, and
sew the sides with Zigzag st,,,,
too lazy to knit them ...
mirjam

I have one friend who likes to knit, but she can never make anything
come out the right size. I have gone over and over the principles of
gauge with her, and have determined that when she knits a test swatch
she is very tense, then loosens up as she gets into it, but I cannot
make her truly comprehend. So, after she had knit at least two afghans
for each member of her family, she then moved on to knitting dishcloths.
Variations in size don't matter in them.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.