CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bernina deco 650 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139502)

[email protected] February 22nd 15 07:21 PM

Bernina deco 650

Just retired most of my shirts and sweats are embroidered with my name and since being irish wanted shamrock purchased bernina deco 650 artisia A 1005 embroidary card didn't know it doesn't fit deco 650 . Does anyone out there know where I can purchase one since getting pretty good with name any help would be grateful thank you

BEI Design[_3_] February 22nd 15 11:42 PM

Bernina deco 650

wrote:
Just retired most of my shirts and sweats are embroidered with
my name and since being irish wanted shamrock purchased
bernina deco 650 artisia A 1005 embroidary card didn't know
it doesn't fit deco 650 . Does anyone out there know where I
can purchase one since getting pretty good with name any help
would be grateful thank you

Purchase a shamrock design? If so:
http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/search....earch=shamrock
This may not help, as I don't know how designs are transferred to
your machine.

I purchase designs for my Singer Quantum XL6000 machine, and
transfer them directly to the machine from my computer via a serial
cable, OR, I can write designs from my computer to the proprietary
Singer card in the equally proprietary card writer, then insert the
card in into the machine's card slot.

I have purchased many designs from emblibrary.com and have always
been very satisfied. They sell designs in many formats. NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://www.ickes.us