CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any Vancouver BC people here (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11339)

Carol Glass Smith & Co. July 10th 03 10:05 PM

any Vancouver BC people here

If you are coming up to Vancouver, why not take a ferry trip over to
Victoria. We have so much to offer over here. Starfish Gallery is a
very well known glass blowing shop, the Legislature Bldg. has the
Queens Stained Glass window (made by Mercer & Schaefer of Victoria)
Empress Hotel, Butchart Gardens, Bungi Jumping (ok thought I would
throw that in for fun) of course there is our store. With over 600
types of glass & all SG supplies. Hotels to stay at here would be the
Howard Johnson, Stay & Save, Travellers Inn. Hotels are about $60 per
night Canadian. Hope this helps.

http://www.glasssmith.ca