CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD-classes in Columbus Ohio (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86214)

Sarajane Helm August 14th 07 05:19 PM

AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

Hi all!

I'll be doing three classes in Columbus Ohio next month--Sat. and Sun.
September 15-16. In short, it'll be "Making Beautiful Beads"
"Canework--Millefiore Technique" and "Canework--Mimicking Textile Designs."
The longer version of the descriptions and info are he

http://www.colspolyclay.org/SHelm%20Workshops.htm

Should be lots of fun and I hope to see some of my Ohio pals from online
there!

Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Beckibead August 15th 07 09:15 AM

AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

Hey Sarajane -- I love (and miss) the Columbus Cultural Arts Center.
Have a great time!!!

Formerly from Columbus -- Becki

Sarajane Helm August 16th 07 02:24 AM

AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

I'm sure I will--havent been back in a while, and dont think I'll be going
back often, so I'll be glad to have a great time THIS time!
hugs to ya,
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
http://www.polyclay.com

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

oups.com...

Cheryl August 24th 07 06:38 AM

AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

On Aug 14, 12:19?pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
Hi all!

I'll be doing three classes in Columbus Ohio next month--Sat. and Sun.
September 15-16. In short, it'll be "Making Beautiful Beads"
"Canework--Millefiore Technique" and "Canework--Mimicking Textile Designs."
The longer version of the descriptions and info are he

http://www.colspolyclay.org/SHelm%20Workshops.htm

Should be lots of fun and I hope to see some of my Ohio pals from online
there!

Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Arthttp://www.polyclay.com

OHHHHH sounds wonderful - and would be so great to see you -
unfortunately that is a very "special" weekend here - and I can't get
away.
Cheryl