CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Finishes! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71223)

Fey June 6th 06 10:23 AM

Finishes!

This week I finished two Egg-and-bacon-plant greeting cards on 22 count
aida and have a cross stitch bib with a rocking horse motif completed
and waiting for the name of the newborn granddaughter of a friend.

Now going to start stitching a series of 9 Australian colonial houses
as cross stitch kits that willl hopefully be made into a quilt.

UFO pile dwindling!

Fay

Debra June 6th 06 03:34 PM

Finishes!

On 6 Jun 2006 02:23:16 -0700, "Fey" wrote:

This week I finished two Egg-and-bacon-plant greeting cards on 22 count
aida and have a cross stitch bib with a rocking horse motif completed
and waiting for the name of the newborn granddaughter of a friend.

Now going to start stitching a series of 9 Australian colonial houses
as cross stitch kits that willl hopefully be made into a quilt.

UFO pile dwindling!

Fay

Yay, Fay!
What does an egg and bacon plant look like? Is it a real plant or
something fanciful, like a money tree, invented for the cards? I sure
wish I could see a picture or two.

The colonial houses will make a beautiful quilt top.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Fey June 7th 06 01:25 AM

Finishes!

Here you go.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...92062687kTWwgm

Cheers, Fay.

Cheryl Isaak June 7th 06 02:18 AM

Finishes!

On 6/6/06 8:25 PM, in article
, "Fey"
wrote:

Here you go.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...92062687kTWwgm

Cheers, Fay.

That is cute - looks a lot like what my grandmother called eggs and butter!

Cheryl

Debra June 9th 06 02:41 PM

Finishes!

On 6 Jun 2006 17:25:02 -0700, "Fey" wrote:

Here you go.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...92062687kTWwgm

Cheers, Fay.

Pretty flowers. Love that yellow. We don't have anything like it
around here in central Virginia, USA.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at