CraftBanter

-   -   Box of Scraps... (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78470)

Kate G. December 8th 06 02:15 PM

Box of Scraps...

to first person to email me (remove spam-guard) -- with their snail mail addy!

(Box is 8" x 10" x 15")

Lots of long strips x 1 1/2"
Lots of triangles
Lots of misc scraps -- some in the 2" or 3" range....
Lots of larger size pieces of Christmas

a few LARGE pieces.

If you are a crazy quilter -- or a strip quilter -- you would like this.

Nothing necessary in return -- but if you like it... you can send me a couple of BRIGHTS FQ's!

Kate in MI

Shirley Shone December 8th 06 03:04 PM

Box of Scraps...

I would say me but postage would be horrendous to UK.
Shirley

In message , Kate G.
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Kate G. December 8th 06 07:26 PM

Box of Scraps...

No -- but thought I'd check for people quilts first -- and if no interest ... than over to the
puppies!!

Take care!

Kate in MI