CraftBanter

-   -   Floral designs, Ornament designs, Love designs, Baby designs ... (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93065)

bassem85[_2_] March 2nd 08 03:42 PM

Floral designs, Ornament designs, Love designs, Baby designs ...

Hi all,

We add a new design at our site:
http://www.new-embroidery.com

We add Floral design in red, green and blue colors ..
Visit our site, and enjoy with many designs for FREE.
Also, there're many Embroidery articles ..

All of them for FREE. Enjoy with them all.

Choose the categorie of embroidery designs that you want :
Floral designs, Ornament designs, Love designs ...

Just visit us and you'll wonder with all new FREEBIES.
http://www.new-embroidery.com

Best regards,
Bassem