CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sunday AM and a surprise phone call last night (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73354)

YarnWright July 30th 06 03:39 PM

Sunday AM and a surprise phone call last night

Just a quick Sunday AM post: I'm still in the process of fighting
with my domain provider, and have made a switch, which is going to
take a few days. It's a long boring story as to what my domain
registrar DID... but suffice to say, I am royally PO'd.
Anyway, guess what? I got the surprise of a lifetime last night...
our Dennis / SpikeDriver called last night, oooooooooooRAH!
Hugs,
Noreen
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0630-4, 07/29/2006
Tested: 7/30/2006 9:39:28 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

SpikeDriver July 31st 06 10:15 AM

YarnWright wrote:
Just a quick Sunday AM post: I'm still in the process of fighting
with my domain provider, and have made a switch, which is going to
take a few days. It's a long boring story as to what my domain
registrar DID... but suffice to say, I am royally PO'd.
Anyway, guess what? I got the surprise of a lifetime last night...
our Dennis / SpikeDriver called last night, oooooooooooRAH!
Hugs,
Noreen

Hello Noreen & Don,

It is nice to see some activity in the old group.

Enjoyed talking to you and Don.

Hope you get your isp problems sewed up.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

YarnWright July 31st 06 05:37 PM

Sunday AM and a surprise phone call last night

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:15:38 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Just a quick Sunday AM post: I'm still in the process of fighting
with my domain provider, and have made a switch, which is going to
take a few days. It's a long boring story as to what my domain
registrar DID... but suffice to say, I am royally PO'd.
Anyway, guess what? I got the surprise of a lifetime last night...
our Dennis / SpikeDriver called last night, oooooooooooRAH!
Hugs,
Noreen

Hello Noreen & Don,

It is nice to see some activity in the old group.

Enjoyed talking to you and Don.

Hope you get your isp problems sewed up.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
---

Hi, Brother!
My ISP isn't the 'problem' it's my domain provider (2mHost)... and
it's a l-o-n-g story. Suffice to say, I'm switching to 1&1 Hosting.
Hugs,
Noreen
(and NAVY too!)

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-0, 07/31/2006
Tested: 7/31/2006 11:37:16 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006