CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Finally done!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40208)

JudyTurpin November 26th 03 04:52 PM

Finally done!!

I was diverted this month by some things for a charity auction
(three hats and a baby sweater) but finally got back to finishing the Dale baby
ull sweater for my youngest granddaughter. I needed to get it done as she is
growing so fast. It is the one on a recent cover that has a zebra on the
front.

(If you want to take a peek, go to http://www.dale.no/dale/dg/eng/homeeng.nsf
and scroll down to look at the cover of book #129)

These take a while as they are done with US 0 and US 2 needles - they really
last and last though -- get passed on to cousins etc.
JCT

Noreen's Knit*che November 26th 03 04:57 PM

On 26 Nov 2003 15:52:09 GMT, JudyTurpin wrote:

I was diverted this month by some things for a charity auction
(three hats and a baby sweater) but finally got back to finishing the Dale baby
ull sweater for my youngest granddaughter. I needed to get it done as she is
growing so fast. It is the one on a recent cover that has a zebra on the
front.

(If you want to take a peek, go to http://www.dale.no/dale/dg/eng/homeeng.nsf
and scroll down to look at the cover of book #129)

These take a while as they are done with US 0 and US 2 needles - they really
last and last though -- get passed on to cousins etc.
JCT

Hi Judy!
Congrats, it's beautiful!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Aud November 26th 03 06:23 PM

Judy, it is SO sweet....!!
(and of course I love that you use Norwegian patterns!!LOL!!)
AUD ;-)

--

"JudyTurpin" skrev i melding

JJMolvik November 26th 03 08:25 PM

That is so adorable.

JJMolvik

Beinchat November 29th 03 07:55 AM

How cute, I'm sure it will be adorable on her.....congrats on your project.
Marie C.