CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   In the holiday spirit (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16621)

Diana Curtis December 6th 03 10:56 PM

In the holiday spirit

At the URL below, in the clay folder, are this years crop of ornaments. They
have been fun. I do wish I could capture the depth in the rose balls. They
were layered with jellyroll canes of pearl, gold or silver, and lots of
translucent.
I hope you enjoy them.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

DianeGlassAttic December 12th 03 06:18 PM

http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Hi Diana,

Love the partial onlay you've done on the "Roseball," and those large roses
with their leaves and trailing ribbon look very nice on top of the ornaments
like that!

Diane B.
http://glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . (don't use AOL address
!!!!!!!)

Diana Curtis December 13th 03 02:42 PM

Thank you Diane, both for taking time to look and for passing on such kind
words.
My friends will get to beta test the new style ornament for me before I go
into production *maybe* :-)
Diana