CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ad: Rubber stamp grab bags (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80173)

Sidny January 25th 07 01:10 AM

ad: Rubber stamp grab bags

I just pieced together some wonderful grab bags!!
(http://www.eurekastamps.com/freebies.shtml) 10 unmounted stamps
for $10. What a deal!! If you have a theme preference, email me and
let me know. You can choose from animals, baby, bookmarks, bugs and
butterflies, christian, Christmas, cowboy, floral/landscape,
greetings, verses, winter/fall. These deals go too fast to put on my
shopping cart, so you will need to email me your order.

Shipping on any order to US and Canadian customers is a flat rate of
$2.

Enjoy your evening!
Zoe Pilch
Eureka Stamps