CraftBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140211)

Bobbie Sews More December 21st 17 07:10 PM

Merry Christmas

Hope Everyone has finished up on all their Quilts and gifts and has the
house arranged just right for THE DAY for special guests! As well as for
the SPECIAL CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY DAY!
Barbara in Florida

[email protected] December 25th 17 03:54 PM

Merry Christmas

Hello Bobbie,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Sure would like to give you some of our snow down there in Florida. Guessing we have 12 to 14 inches on the ground right now. So it is a white Christmas here in Idaho.
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More December 25th 17 07:02 PM

Merry Christmas

wrote in message

Hello Bobbie,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Sure would like to give
you some of our snow down there in Florida. Guessing we have 12 to 14
inches on the ground right now. So it is a white Christmas here in Idaho.
Sandy$

Hi Sandy, It is cool (to us) today and in the low 60's. Supposed to be only
in the 60's and low 70's all week and that is cool for us. Last week was up
to 80 degrees in central Florida.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas Day!
Barbara