CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A finish!!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140233)

Joan Erickson January 25th 18 04:09 PM

A finish!!!

Last night I completed Teresa Wentzler's Mini Spring sampler. I will
get pics up after I wash & iron it.

Next up: Hollyhocks bellpull
https://www.thestitchery.com/itemdy0...hcat=SearchBox

I'm also making good progress on my Laura Perin's Independence Day.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

[email protected] January 25th 18 04:41 PM

A finish!!!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:09:42 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Last night I completed Teresa Wentzler's Mini Spring sampler. I will
get pics up after I wash & iron it.

Next up: Hollyhocks bellpull
https://www.thestitchery.com/itemdy0...hcat=SearchBox

I'm also making good progress on my Laura Perin's Independence Day.

Look forward to seeing it, be sure to work on Independence Day, only
another six months left lol