CraftBanter

-   -   "Fantastic Fabric Folding" by Rebecca Wat (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30213)

-- Jo in Scotland February 17th 04 09:08 AM

"Fantastic Fabric Folding" by Rebecca Wat

Hello folks,
I'm looking for a copy of the book "Fantastic Fabric Folding" by
Rebecca
Wat. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to sell to me?
Maybe you bought it and have never made any of the projects. I think
this would be the perfect end-of-year gift for one of my lecturers!
Contact me at jgibson @ tesco.net

Yours,

Jo in Scotland

hfw February 18th 04 01:14 PM

If no one here responds, you can go to www.fetchbook.info and enter the
title. There are *many used copies available.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

om...

Ann Adamson February 19th 04 04:05 AM

Or he
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=132211

I love that book, so could never part with mine!

Ann

hfw February 19th 04 01:04 PM

If you're trying to find a book, or even just trying to find one at a lower
price, check out www.fetchbook.info. You can find new and used, sorted by
price, even including shipping to your area. I think they get their listings
from some 80 different venues, including amazon, half.com, overstock.com.
(NAYY)

Mtsny0 February 19th 04 04:16 PM

Jo,

Here are free directions on making one of the flower blocks in the book:

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_quilting...TV_3305_137644
2,00.html

If the link doesn't work, go to Simply Quilts episode 606 on the HGTV site.

Sorry I don't have an extra book to sell. Good luck in your search.

-Michele

Mardi February 20th 04 02:15 AM

Another resource is addall.com.

My favorites, by far, are overstock.com and buy.com. They both sell
new versions of books at way less than Amazon and other book sellers.
Overstock only charges $1.40 for shipping!

Mardi

"hfw" wrote in message
If no one here responds, you can go to www.fetchbook.info and enter the
title. There are *many used copies available.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"-- Jo in Scotland" wrote in message
om...
Hello folks,
I'm looking for a copy of the book "Fantastic Fabric Folding" by
Rebecca
Wat. Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to sell to me?
Maybe you bought it and have never made any of the projects. I think
this would be the perfect end-of-year gift for one of my lecturers!
Contact me at jgibson @ tesco.net

Yours,

Jo in Scotland

Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

February 20th 04 02:26 AM

In article ,
says...
Another resource is addall.com.

My favorites, by far, are overstock.com and buy.com. They both sell
new versions of books at way less than Amazon and other book sellers.
Overstock only charges $1.40 for shipping!

Mardi

I do not know about adall.com, and unless the policies have changed for
the other 2 web sites-which was they only shipped to US points.
Regards,
Jennifer

SusanTorrens February 20th 04 02:39 PM

In article , "hfw"
writes:

If no one here responds, you can go to www.fetchbook.info and enter the
title. There are *many used copies available.

I just checked, and it is available at Amazon.com, and at several used book
places. Price as low as 13.50 Just trying to be helpful......
Susan, from Kingston ON
quilting in Florida (what else?)

hfw February 20th 04 05:54 PM

www.fetchbook.info doesn't sell books--they just tell you who has them, at
what price, and how much for shipping... So they include overstock.com and
most of the others...