CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   now a curtain (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108596)

mirjam April 29th 10 06:05 AM

now a curtain

Some years ago i made a Free form crochet Lampshade , using old
inherited and given old lace doilies and torn pieces of other items. I
crocheted around them with blue, green, brown and ornage cottons ,
making the form of the lampshade. Now i decided to rejeuvenate my
[self woven & sewn curtains i decided to add a panel of old lace
joined in Free Form crochet.... mirjam

LindaLee April 29th 10 01:12 PM

now a curtain

On Apr 29, 1:05*am, mirjam wrote:
Some years ago i made a Free form crochet Lampshade , using old
inherited and given old lace doilies and torn pieces of other items. I
crocheted around them with blue, green, brown and ornage cottons ,
making the form of the lampshade. Now i decided to rejeuvenate my
[self woven & sewn curtains i decided to add a panel of old lace
joined in Free Form crochet.... mirjam

~~~~~
Would love to see a picture of this when you are finished Mirjam.

mirjam April 30th 10 05:49 AM

now a curtain

~~~~~
Would love to see a picture of this when you are finished Mirjam.

thank you , it will take some time , but once ready i will be gald to
share a photo.
mirjam

[email protected] May 8th 10 05:50 AM

now a curtain

Mirjam,

I wish this group could revive its self.

I hope all is well in your home.

I can't get this newsgroup thru my internet provider, I had to use
google.

Dennis

mirjam June 3rd 10 08:09 PM

now a curtain

tried for some days to post something every day and it helped , the
adds were moved , but i can`t do it on my own , Please ladies and
Gentleman join me ]
mirjam