CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Glasses (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10127)

Cindy Schoepp December 28th 04 08:12 PM

Glasses

I know there are two types of glasses that can be used to protect ones
eyes...just curious to know which you all prefer. This is just a hobby for
me, but want to make sure I am getting the protection without spending $$ on
things that won't make a big difference.

Thanks for the patience with all my questions!
Cindy

Dr. Sooz December 28th 04 08:52 PM

It depends on what you're doing. You need different glasses for
lampworking, for instance, than you do for wire work.....

Kalera Stratton January 1st 05 08:32 AM

Cindy Schoepp wrote:
I know there are two types of glasses that can be used to protect ones
eyes...just curious to know which you all prefer. This is just a hobby for
me, but want to make sure I am getting the protection without spending $$ on
things that won't make a big difference.

Thanks for the patience with all my questions!
Cindy

For lampeorking soft glass? I'd get the AUR-92's from Auralens. The
regular didymiums are just not as good.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com