CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   University Craft Project - Please Read. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138563)

[email protected] February 16th 13 04:48 PM

University Craft Project - Please Read.

Good Afternoon everyone.

We're a group of second year Journalism students at the University of Huddersfield and we could really do with your help.

For our project, we have decided to design a D.I.Y magazine aimed at people like yourself and we was wondering whether you could spare two minutes and fill out our survey?

This is simply for a university project and has no profit involved, just aiming to get a decent grade!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/DF5MC8G

Many thanks.