CraftBanter

-   -   Going away to quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=125065)

Lizzy Taylor September 10th 11 10:47 AM

Going away to quilt

The day has finally arrived! Last month I thought I wouldn't be able to
go, but my dad is more stable and my mum tells me I should go, so
tomorrow I am off to Spain for a week of quilting, sunshine and good
food. Our tutor will be Yvonne Brown and we will be doing things with
heat guns and soldering irons. A full report to follow on my return.

Lizzy

Bobbie Sews More September 10th 11 02:15 PM

Going away to quilt

"Lizzy Taylor" wrote in message
The day has finally arrived! Last month I thought I wouldn't be able to
go, but my dad is more stable and my mum tells me I should go, so tomorrow
I am off to Spain for a week of quilting, sunshine and good food. Our
tutor will be Yvonne Brown and we will be doing things with heat guns and
soldering irons. A full report to follow on my return.

Lizzy I hope you have a relaxing week of quilting with no worries at all!

Barbara in SC

Louise In Iowa September 10th 11 02:28 PM

Going away to quilt

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

claudia September 10th 11 06:30 PM

Going away to quilt

Hope this still reaches you; where in Spain will you be? Maybe a get
together would be possible....

Claudia
(in smoldering hot, sunny Spain, baking birthday cakes and not getting
any needlework done in any way shape or form!)

Lizzy Taylor September 10th 11 06:49 PM

Going away to quilt

On 10/09/11 18:30, Claudia wrote:
Hope this still reaches you; where in Spain will you be? Maybe a get
together would be possible....

La Drova, about an hour from Valencia. I arrive tomorrow (11th) and
leave on Sunday 18th.

www.quiltingholidays.co.uk

claudia September 10th 11 07:20 PM

Going away to quilt

Oh bummer! Too bad; that is a little out of my way; about 4 hours from
where I live.

Maybe next time?

Have a great time!

Claudia

Jeri September 11th 11 02:42 AM

Going away to quilt

On 9/10/2011 5:47 AM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
The day has finally arrived! Last month I thought I wouldn't be able to
go, but my dad is more stable and my mum tells me I should go, so
tomorrow I am off to Spain for a week of quilting, sunshine and good
food. Our tutor will be Yvonne Brown and we will be doing things with
heat guns and soldering irons. A full report to follow on my return.

Lizzy

Hope you have a relaxing wonderful time!

~*~
Jeri

IMS[_6_] September 11th 11 06:27 AM

Going away to quilt

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:47:32 +0100, Lizzy Taylor
wrote:

The day has finally arrived! Last month I thought I wouldn't be able to
go, but my dad is more stable and my mum tells me I should go, so
tomorrow I am off to Spain for a week of quilting, sunshine and good
food. Our tutor will be Yvonne Brown and we will be doing things with
heat guns and soldering irons. A full report to follow on my return.

Lizzy

Sounds wonderful! Have a great time!

-Irene

Sandy E September 14th 11 08:33 PM

Going to quilt away

Howdy!

Hope you're having a marvelous time, Lizzy.

Altho'...

quilting, sunshine & good food - got that a'plenty, right here in
beautiful north Texas. It was 107*F yesterday, plenty of sunshine.
More today. About 6 months of nuthin' but sunshine, dammit!
Thank god for all the good food & bountiful quilting. ;-D

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - longing to be quilting at Roberta's ...

Janner September 14th 11 09:07 PM

Going away to quilt

On 10/09/2011 19:30, Claudia wrote:
Hope this still reaches you; where in Spain will you be? Maybe a get
together would be possible....

Claudia
(in smoldering hot, sunny Spain, baking birthday cakes and not getting
any needlework done in any way shape or form!)

You beat me to it, I was just going to ask, as we are just over the
border in France. Hot and sunny here as well.

Janner
France