CraftBanter

-   -   D.A.R. Fabric (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110395)

John September 1st 10 11:42 PM

D.A.R. Fabric

My wife just made me aware of this line of fabric that is produced
under the Imprimatur of The Daughters of the American Revolution, of
which she is a member. It looks quite impressive and complete. I have
not seen any of it in person, but they wouldn't do anything by 1/2
measures, or at least that has been my experience, with them.

http://www.baumtextile.com/cgi-bin/f...i?Category=455

John

Maureen Wozniak September 2nd 10 01:42 PM

D.A.R. Fabric

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:42:44 -0500, John wrote
(in article
):

My wife just made me aware of this line of fabric that is produced
under the Imprimatur of The Daughters of the American Revolution, of
which she is a member. It looks quite impressive and complete. I have
not seen any of it in person, but they wouldn't do anything by 1/2
measures, or at least that has been my experience, with them.

http://www.baumtextile.com/cgi-bin/f...i?Category=455

John

It looks very pretty. I'll have to keep an eye out for it in the stores.

Maureen