CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   24th Scale China Accessories for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=76195)

[email protected] October 6th 06 11:42 PM

24th Scale China Accessories for sale

Hi

We have a dollshouse miniature web site that sells a vast range of 12th
and 24th scale miniatures. We have a new range of China now available
to retail and trade customers. Many of these items were formally
available from a womans touch who no longer trades. Please feel free to
contact us with your enquires. I hope you will pop by and take a look
at our web shop at www.aminiaturemarvel.com we also have an arts and
craft section were you will find quality beads and jewellry findings
that are ideal for miniature projects.

Thank you for reading my post.
Kind regards
Denise