CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   PVC/plastic Knitting needle case (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82479)

Sammy April 3rd 07 04:15 PM

PVC/plastic Knitting needle case

Good afternoon Group.

I was watching DIY network this past month and swear I saw someone
create a Knitting needle/crochet hook case out of plastic/PVC.

I can not find the pattern for this project anywhere. I'm pretty
crafty and as long as I have dementions to follow for the cutting I
don't need instructions to stictch it up. Can anyone help me?

Does anyone make needle cases they are willing to share thier
dementions?

I thought seeing it on DIY it would be on their website however I
have not been able to find it. Please can any one help before I loose
my mind?

Thanks
Sama

Stumpy December 8th 07 08:32 PM

PVC/plastic Knitting needle case

I can not find the pattern for this project anywhere. I'm pretty
crafty and as long as I have dementions to follow for the cutting I
don't need instructions to stictch it up. Can anyone help me?

Does anyone make needle cases they are willing to share thier
dementions?

I have many dementions.