CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Miniature Magazines (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11205)

Si May 26th 04 12:28 AM

Miniature Magazines

Does anyone know somewhere I could download miniature magazines for my Mums'
dollhouse?

Cheers.

Si

Si May 26th 04 12:31 AM

Just to clarify. I'm not looking for magazines about miniatures. I'm looking
for teeny tiny magazines that can be put on the furniture in my Mums'
dollshouse.

Cheers.

Si

Larry K May 26th 04 01:28 AM

"Si" wrote in
:

Try www.printminis.com

[email protected] May 26th 04 03:59 AM

Try he

http://www.printmini.com/printables/p1.shtml

smota

Si May 26th 04 02:25 PM

Thanks very much. That was just what I was looking for.

Cheers.

Si

Gerald Miller May 27th 04 01:00 AM

"Si" wrote in message
Does anyone know somewhere I could download miniature magazines for my

Mums'
dollhouse?

Cheers.

Si

I would scan the covers of real magazines into Paint Shop then "print
multiple images" in appropriate size, cut them out and glue to cereal
box board for thickness
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Herb May 27th 04 04:01 PM

Si wrote:
That's a great idea. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

Digital cameras work well, too!

- Herb

Si May 27th 04 05:36 PM

..........or a digital camera!