CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   RCTNP (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109201)

Sharon June 21st 10 04:19 PM

RCTNP

Why can't I get into RCTNP? It says I'm signed in as
- that's my email, but it won't let me see anyone's
pictures. If I click on 'my groups', it says there is no group
membership for my email address. Huh?

Sharon (N.B.)

Sharon June 23rd 10 06:27 PM

RCTNP

On Jun 21, 4:28*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:19:34 -0700 (PDT), Sharon
wrote:

Why can't I get into RCTNP? *It says I'm signed in as
- that's my email, but it won't let me see anyone's
pictures. *If I click on 'my groups', it says there is no group
membership for my email address. *Huh?

Sharon (N.B.)

Your membership is there but you weren't always rogers were you ? *Try
again, sometimes it burps.

Yup I've been with Rogers like forever - I never used to have problems
- too weird. I'm missing all the lovely work that members are
doing. :-(

Sharon (N.B.)

Cheryl Isaak June 24th 10 01:37 PM

RCTNP

On 6/23/10 3:41 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

wrote:

Why can't I get into RCTNP? *It says I'm signed in as
- that's my email, but it won't let me see anyone's
pictures. *If I click on 'my groups', it says there is no group
membership for my email address. *Huh?

Sharon (N.B.)

Your membership is there but you weren't always rogers were you ? *Try
again, sometimes it burps.

Yup I've been with Rogers like forever - I never used to have problems
- too weird. I'm missing all the lovely work that members are
doing. :-(

Sharon (N.B.)

I don't know what to tell you, I had Cheryl's email when I came in and
checked using both Firefox and the rotten Internet Exploder and even
with that, it worked fine.

Is it only rctnp ? Ok with rctn, or other groups ?

Actually several groups acted the same way and then no issue. The only place
I had no issue I'm the "owner"

Cheryl Isaak June 26th 10 02:24 PM

RCTNP

On 6/25/10 3:10 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:37:26 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Is it only rctnp ? Ok with rctn, or other groups ?

Actually several groups acted the same way and then no issue. The only place
I had no issue I'm the "owner"

Actually it was eternal september, or as I think of it, the noiseless
patient spider lol

I don't get to Yahoo via eternal september.

I talked to the person who runs one of the local free cycle groups. He was
wondering if it was a glitch that got resolved quickly.