CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WC Project Exchange - pics of my finished project (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8891)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons October 15th 04 04:15 PM

WC Project Exchange - pics of my finished project

Hopefully you can view this w/o being a member of WC!

http://snipurl.com/9sle

--
Barbara

~Candace~ October 15th 04 04:20 PM

Barabra, you rock. 'Nuff said.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

~Candace~ October 15th 04 04:24 PM

Not that I can spell your name or anything. Eesh! Sorry :/

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Barabra, you rock. 'Nuff said.

Tinkster October 15th 04 04:25 PM

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:15:22 -0400, "Barbara Forbes-Lyons"
wrote:

Hopefully you can view this w/o being a member of WC!

http://snipurl.com/9sle

VERY, nice!!!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Diana Curtis October 15th 04 04:37 PM

Oohh.. thats pretty!!!
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons October 15th 04 06:30 PM

Forgiven! :-)

B.

"~Candace~" wrote in message
Not that I can spell your name or anything. Eesh! Sorry :/

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Barabra, you rock. 'Nuff said.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons October 15th 04 06:31 PM

Thanks, Diana!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Oohh.. thats pretty!!!
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Carol in SLC October 15th 04 07:26 PM

If you can't see it, go to my gallery - the latest work album.

http://www.penguintrax.com/gallery

LOVE it!!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg