CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   "Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85868)

Roseagh July 30th 07 06:16 AM

"Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson

Hi all

I have this pattern from the BBL book but have noticed it has no KEY
with the chart!! help!! can anyone help me obtain the key so I can
make a start on knitting this wonderful dress?? It also appears in
the book "Romantic Style" as well as in the Rowan Knitting and Crochet
maga #37.
All help much appreciated.....

Rach in NZ

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen July 30th 07 11:58 AM

"Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson

Where is the chart ? what do you mean by no key ? most knitting
patterns have international agreed Abreviations and or some you can
find ,, if the pattern is from a book , the book might have a general
key
mirjam

DA[_2_] July 30th 07 12:21 PM

"Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson

"Roseagh" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all

I have this pattern from the BBL book but have noticed it has no KEY
with the chart!! help!! can anyone help me obtain the key so I can
make a start on knitting this wonderful dress?? It also appears in
the book "Romantic Style" as well as in the Rowan Knitting and Crochet
maga #37.
All help much appreciated.....

Rach in NZ

Have you tried emailing Rowan? http://www.knitrowan.com/html/home.asp
Since symbols are pretty well standardized, you could use the key from other
charts in the book or rechart the pattern with your own symbols.
DA

Roseagh July 31st 07 06:14 AM

"Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson

I have written to them, with no reply as yet.

I realise that the symbols would be standard, but do not want to make
any mistakes, so would appreciate the actual KEY for this chart to be
posted or advice given.

Thanks all

Rach

Mary Fisher July 31st 07 10:00 AM

"Butterfly Dress" in "Beads Buttons and Lace/Romantic Style" both by Jennie Atkinson

"Roseagh" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have written to them, with no reply as yet.

I realise that the symbols would be standard, but do not want to make
any mistakes, so would appreciate the actual KEY for this chart to be
posted or advice given.

Thanks all

Rach

In my experience it's usual for keys to be included, persist.

Mary