CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FS: NEW Patterns for Machine Knit, Hand Knit & Cross Stitch! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101904)

[email protected] March 29th 09 04:44 PM

FS: NEW Patterns for Machine Knit, Hand Knit & Cross Stitch!

We've expanded our epattern line and revamped our website. Please stop
by &
take a look .. http://www.mkdesigner.com/mkd_patterns.html

DAK Machine Knit ePatterns - many with graphs for Hand Knit:
21 DAK e-pattern collections on 4 pages ready for download including
such
categories as: Birds, Flowers, Classic Heraldry, Holiday Banners,
Pillows,
Afghans, Quilts (Volumes 1-2-3 & 4), Nautical Themes & more. Prices
ranging
from $2.50 to $15.00!

Soft Knit ePatterns for most knitting machines:
Lots of nifty e-patterns available at VERY reasonable prices such as:
Bags, Book
Covers, Stockings, Holiday Decorations, Summer Crop Top. Prices range
from
$2.00 to $3.50

Cross Stitch - 6 fabulous epattern collections:
We've ventured into the world of Cross Stitch, another favorite craft
of ours,
and have converted several images using the HobbyWare Cross Stitch
Pattern Maker
software. Graphs are also available on many of these designs. Prices
range from
$2.50 to $5.00

Stitch 'n Starch Machine Knit ePatterns:
Our signature line of e-patterns, ready to decorate your home. A
variety of
different Baskets, elegant Blossoms & Butterflies, plus unique decor
for Bath &
Boudoir. Each pattern set is priced at $5.00

Many of these are also available in our Etsy Sto
http://mkdesigner.etsy.com

Stop by and say 'hi'! Don't forget to take a look at our dozen FREEBIE
patterns
on our website! Thanks for looking ...
Marge in Reno