CraftBanter

-   -   Lavender Love Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139961)

[email protected] November 5th 16 03:57 PM

Lavender Love Quilt

This is the quilt I have just started on. My colors are different as I am using two prints that are the same but different colors. One a pale yellow background print and the other light blue print. Think I should name mine the Sashing Love Quilt because there is sashing in the blocks and sashing in the rows. Guessing I am going to get a lesson in sashing. You can see this quilt at www.quiltmaker.magazine.may/june2016. Don't forget to type the whole address in because my computer does not highlight it all. Then again maybe Brian will help me in that department. Enjoy.
Sandy$

Brian Christiansen November 6th 16 01:57 AM

Lavender Love Quilt

Is this it: http://www.quiltmaker.com/patterns/d...html?idx=26019

--
Brian Christiansen

[email protected] November 6th 16 05:20 AM

Lavender Love Quilt

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 2:57:13 AM UTC+11, wrote:
This is the quilt I have just started on. My colors are different as I am using two prints that are the same but different colors. One a pale yellow background print and the other light blue print. Think I should name mine the Sashing Love Quilt because there is sashing in the blocks and sashing in the rows. Guessing I am going to get a lesson in sashing. You can see this quilt at www.quiltmaker.magazine.may/june2016. Don't forget to type the whole address in because my computer does not highlight it all. Then again maybe Brian will help me in that department. Enjoy.
Sandy$

I just had a look - it's beautiful - no matter what colours are chosen.

Di

[email protected] November 8th 16 04:32 PM

Lavender Love Quilt

Brian, I thank you for your help again.
Sandy$

[email protected] November 10th 16 03:17 PM

Lavender Love Quilt

Hello Di,
I thought the quilt was exquisite too and have really enjoyed making it.. It was easy to do and think I may make another one in the future. It was actually fun to do. You might want to try it. All you quilter out there, venture out and try something that's not in your comfort zone.
Sandy$