CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Decoration ideas for Olympics party (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137574)

talenknot May 6th 12 04:34 AM

Decoration ideas for Olympics party

I'm planning a viewing party for the upcoming Olympics (London ftw!) and I wanted to make it fun for my friends by matching the theme. I wanted to have games, winners, laurel wreaths, the whole she-bang - the trouble is, I'm drawing a bit of a blank when it comes to decorations ideas. I'm wondering about doing the classical Greek theme, but I wonder if that would be a bit too tacky. I've been trying to find inspiration all over the Internet, from party suppliers such as these to a more modern approach.

Can anyone help me find inspiration for DIY crafts for decoration? Much appreciated!