CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Crafts and glass work - selling online at no cost? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109319)

Jessica June 29th 10 07:08 PM

Crafts and glass work - selling online at no cost?

I’m searching for a place to sell my crafts and glass work and I'd
like to share my findings with the group.

The most popular places to sell DIY handmade are ebay and etsy.

I stumbled upon another site selling jewelry, crafts, handmade, etc.
It's completely free.

The site is http://jewelrywonder.com

Ron Parker[_2_] June 29th 10 07:14 PM

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:08:14 -0700 (PDT), Jessica wrote:
I stumbled upon another site selling jewelry, crafts, handmade, etc.

Sure you did. Pull the other one.