CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WooHoo! A finish! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139386)

Joan Erickson September 26th 14 04:47 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally
got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting
for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they
used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It
seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if
you're interested.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Shirley September 26th 14 07:04 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 26/09/2014 16:47, Joan Erickson wrote:
I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally
got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting
for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they
used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It
seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if
you're interested.

Very nice indeed.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Ruth[_4_] September 26th 14 10:50 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:47:35 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:
I finished the birth record for my former coworker's baby. I finally

got it stretched and taken to Michael's, who has had the frame waiting

for over a month.

It's an old JanLynn design. I wish I knew what type of aida cloth they

used because it was much nicer than most of what I've worked on. It

seemed softer and fuller.

I've posted pics in my shutterfly acct (see below) and in rctnp, if

you're interested.

--

Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Congratulations!!!! It's always a nice feeling when you finish something. What's next on the agenda?

Liz from Humbug[_2_] September 27th 14 05:12 AM

WooHoo! A finish!

Very Cute! :-)

Joan Erickson September 29th 14 03:55 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 9/26/2014 4:50 PM, Ruth wrote:

Congratulations!!!! It's always a nice feeling when you finish
something.

Yes, it is, isn't it?

What's next on the agenda?

I'm still working on the advent calendar for the grandkidlets. I
realized this morning that I should probably start on the calendar
itself so it's done by Dec. 1. The few remaining "days" can be worked
on in Dec., if need be.

Joan Erickson September 29th 14 03:57 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 9/26/2014 11:51 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:47:35 -0500, Joan Erickson

Lovely Joan, she must have been thrilled with it!

Thanks, Sheena. I hope so. I had to mail it out...she should get it by
tomorrow.

Joan Erickson September 29th 14 03:57 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 9/26/2014 1:04 PM, Shirley wrote:

Very nice indeed.

Thanks, Shirley!

Joan Erickson September 29th 14 03:58 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 9/26/2014 11:12 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:

Very Cute! :-)

Thanks, Liz! I've had the kit for a long time...finally found someone
who wanted it! :)

Joan Erickson September 29th 14 03:59 PM

WooHoo! A finish!

On 9/27/2014 7:07 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Very cute!

Thanks, Nancy. It worked perfectly for them, since they didn't want
something that screamed "girl" or "boy"! :)