CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   our company Shirley! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107964)

Marilee M March 12th 10 03:47 AM

our company Shirley!

Thank you Maren!!! I'd say that you are the most faithful poster here.
I so enjoyed lurking for many years, was always afraid to join in as I
am not that great a beader, just do mostly beaded cabs. Do you know I
have beaded purses and some neck pieces that my Mom and Grannie did
years ago, just wish they could see the pieces I have done, but their
work was just beautiful. Funny how these crafts come back over and over
again.
Marilee