CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hand crochet fun fur, boa, fleece, eyelash and chenille scarves forsale! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46469)

Territude March 14th 05 12:20 AM

Hand crochet fun fur, boa, fleece, eyelash and chenille scarves forsale!

Hand crochet fun fur, boa, fleece, eyelash and chenille scarves for sale!

See my ebay site at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...sassZterritude

Kathe March 14th 05 02:37 AM

I am trying desperately to find some instructions on making the tin can doll
furniture. It's been about 30+ years since I've seen any. This is the type
that looks similar to quilling, but made with aluminum cans. I've searched
the internet and haven't found anything. If anyone can help point me in the
right direction I'd be greatful.

Kathe

Rare Bird March 14th 05 01:44 PM

In article ,
says...

I am trying desperately to find some instructions on making the tin can doll
furniture. It's been about 30+ years since I've seen any.

With all the concerns for child safety these days,
it's no wonder - cutting up cans creates really
wicked sharp edges that can inflict deep cuts.