CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Guess who's b-d is today? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139196)

Joan Erickson March 26th 14 07:27 PM

Guess who's b-d is today?

Everyone join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Shhheeeeeeeeennnnaaaaa,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many mooooooooore!

So, what are you going to do on your special day? I hope it includes
some needlework of some sort!!!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Shirley March 26th 14 09:16 PM

Guess who's b-d is today?

On 26/03/2014 19:27, Joan Erickson wrote:
Everyone join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Shhheeeeeeeeennnnaaaaa,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many mooooooooore!

So, what are you going to do on your special day? I hope it includes
some needlework of some sort!!!

Wishing you a great day from across the pond.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Gillian Murray March 27th 14 01:56 AM

Guess who's b-d is today?

On 3/26/2014 3:27 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Everyone join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Shhheeeeeeeeennnnaaaaa,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many mooooooooore!

So, what are you going to do on your special day? I hope it includes
some needlework of some sort!!!

I would love to sing..but I love you more.

Very Many happy Returns of the Day, to my good friend, Sheena. I hope
you had a lovely time, good food, family and wine...you pick the order.

Much love

Gillian

Bruce March 27th 14 10:16 AM

Guess who's b-d is today?

Happy Birthday Sheena. From a lovely sunny (but chilly) morning at 59
degrees north.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

Bruce March 27th 14 11:54 AM

Guess who's b-d is today?

On 27/03/2014 11:09, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:16:04 +0000, Bruce
wrote:

Happy Birthday Sheena. From a lovely sunny (but chilly) morning at 59
degrees north.

You and Gillian should be put in a box and dumped at sea lol It was a
wild, hurricane snow storm. Moving around today is not much better
either, they are asking people to stay off the roads. At one point
the highway which connects NS to NB even had to be closed, a snow
plough had run into trouble and several long distance trucks had been
blown over. It was a bad one and all that after the first day of
spring!

Sharon in NB always used to tell me she much preferred winter to
summer but she ain't saying that this year!! She's cured.

Here's the webcam in Stromness on mainland Orkney.
http://www.barthorpe.me.uk/html/live-streaming-webcam.html.
Bruce

Nancy Spera March 27th 14 12:22 PM

Guess who's b-d is today?

On 3/26/2014 3:27 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
Everyone join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Shhheeeeeeeeennnnaaaaa,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many mooooooooore!

So, what are you going to do on your special day? I hope it includes
some needlework of some sort!!!

A day late....Happy Birthday!!!!

Nancy