CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Knit'nStyle Feb .2011 pattern 25 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120658)

dawn0 May 20th 11 06:42 PM

Knit'nStyle Feb .2011 pattern 25

Knitting valentine shawl It is printed #1 color PASSION #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast on 3 ,
using A K....

Am I to use B for for 2 and and 1 for A.

Thanks in advance
Dawn

suzeeq May 21st 11 01:54 PM

dawn0 wrote:
Knitting valentine shawl It is printed #1 color PASSION #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast on 3 ,
using A K....

Am I to use B for for 2 and and 1 for A.

Thanks in advance
Dawn

No, cast on 3 sts with color B, then knit the first row with color A.

mirjam May 22nd 11 12:12 PM

On May 20, 8:42*pm, dawn0 wrote:
Knitting valentine shawl *It is printed *#1 color *PASSION * #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast on 3 *,
using A K....

Am *I to use B *for *for 2 and and 1 for A.

Thanks in advance
Dawn

can you show the pattern on line ?
mirjam

suzeeq May 22nd 11 12:37 PM

mirjam wrote:
On May 20, 8:42 pm, dawn0 wrote:
Knitting valentine shawl It is printed #1 color PASSION #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast on 3 ,
using A K....

Am I to use B for for 2 and and 1 for A.

Thanks in advance
Dawn

can you show the pattern on line ?
mirjam

It's in a magazine.

sue

NDJoan[_2_] May 23rd 11 04:15 PM

On May 20, 12:42*pm, dawn0 wrote:
Knitting valentine shawl *It is printed *#1 color *PASSION * #2 COLOR
IS RED

When the pattern instructions starts it says using b cast on 3 *,
using A K....

Am *I to use B *for *for 2 and and 1 for A.

Is this the shawl you're knitting?
http://www.knitnstyle.com/issues/201...gallery3.shtml

mirjam May 24th 11 10:44 AM

Knit'nStyle Feb .2011 pattern 25

Is this the shawl you're knitting?http://www.knitnstyle.com/issues/201...gallery3.shtml

if it is the red with added colors one WOW
how lovely
mirjam