CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140282)

[email protected] May 13th 18 09:02 PM

Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her through an old e-mail address and phone number but the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at various on-line stores, but no further information. If I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Nyssa[_2_] May 14th 18 02:46 PM

wrote:

Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her
through an old e-mail address and phone number but the
e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is
out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted
to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas
work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate
copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at
various on-line stores, but no further information. If I
can't find her, it looks like I will have to design
something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

No, Indigo Rose is no longer in business and Catherine no
longer designs or teaches.

If you'd like to try snail mail, email me privately, and
I'll give you her home address.

Nyssa, who hasn't been designing lately herself
At River's End

[email protected] May 14th 18 11:30 PM

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:02:04 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her through an old e-mail address and phone number but the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at various on-line stores, but no further information. If I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Thanks, Nyssa- I do have an address from a pattern of hers. Is it the same one? If not, I'll e-mail you, Marg

Nyssa[_2_] May 14th 18 11:52 PM

wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or in business? I've tried to contact
her through an old e-mail address and phone number but
the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number
is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted
to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in
canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to
violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at
various on-line stores, but no further information. If
I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design
something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Thanks, Nyssa- I do have an address from a pattern of
hers. Is it the same one? If not, I'll e-mail you, Marg

If it's the one on the pattern, then it's the same one.

Nyssa, who used to live a mile away from Indigo Rose
At River's End

[email protected] May 15th 18 12:47 PM

wrote:
[...]

Hy Nyssa - I went back through my patterns, and it turns out I have only the instructions and the photo with no e-mail or phone #. Can you e-mail it to me at
I'm really particular about not violating copyright as I have several friends who are designers.

Thanks,

Marg