CraftBanter

-   -   OT - Write your own funny stories! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49974)

Paul & Suzie Beckwith May 13th 05 06:11 PM

OT - Write your own funny stories!

http://www.funnies.com/story.htm

Well I thought it was funny...
Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK
--
Please remove NOSPAM when emailing me!
http://community.webshots.com/user/suziekga

Jessamy May 13th 05 07:19 PM

well DS got a yellow horse that jumped out from behind a quilt and
poo-poo-ed on the sofa in the bedroom. DS then sold the horse to the
supermarket and drowned his sorrows in chocolate milkshakes

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

DrQuilter May 14th 05 10:48 PM

or a blue penguin in the bed in my quilting room... :o)

Linda Sweigart wrote:

And that's the last time a purple dragon is going to poop on my white sofa.
LOL

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Maureen Wozniak May 15th 05 04:10 PM

Cute!

Maureen Wozniak May 15th 05 04:11 PM

I sold my blue cat to the LQS! Didn't know they had a pet section,
although they have a nice selection of cat fabrics.

Maureen