CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   new blue jeans bracelet (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2019)

Beadbimbo October 1st 03 01:36 PM

new blue jeans bracelet

A customer wanted some blue encased florals with black, and a touch of
green. She said she liked these beads to wear with blue jeans. I'm really
pleased with how this bracelet came out. I started making some more blue
encased florals so I could make another one!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/blflbrace.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Carol in SLC October 1st 03 05:27 PM

A customer wanted some blue encased florals with black, and a touch of green.
She said she liked these beads to wear with blue jeans.

Beautiful, Jerri!!!

Carol in SLC

Barbara Forbes-Lyons October 1st 03 05:51 PM

Ooh...me like.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

0
/O\

Diana Curtis October 1st 03 07:42 PM

That is wonderful! I was IM with Jalynne and she gasped and sent me the link
to your bracelet... then I gasped... breathtaking describes it well I
think.. everything in it just works right..
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Beadbimbo October 2nd 03 04:31 AM

Awwwwwww thanks! You all make my day!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

starlia October 2nd 03 05:52 AM

Those turned out beautiful.

Kandice Seeber October 3rd 03 02:29 AM

Oooh, that's lovely! Very pretty with jeans. And summery, too!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Beadseeker October 5th 03 01:14 AM