CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I do believe I recognize a few names here (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139406)

Jimmy Mac McNamara October 22nd 14 04:18 AM

I do believe I recognize a few names here

A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

[email protected] October 22nd 14 04:21 AM

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:18:07 PM UTC-7, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Not sure if you remember Future Collectibles or not - after a divorce - a move to a "far distant" city and remarried - life is good.

Karen C October 22nd 14 12:59 PM

Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:

A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Welcome home!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Joan Erickson October 27th 14 03:50 PM

On 10/21/2014 10:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Welcome back, Jim! I hope you stick around...we need more people on here!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Gillian Murray[_2_] October 28th 14 01:49 AM

On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

[email protected] October 29th 14 12:57 AM

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

HELLO GILLIAN!
Life has been great! Got through a very bad divorce a dozen years ago and moved to Las Vegas. I did have a band on the infamous Las Vegas Strip and we were blessed to have played at practically every large venue in town! We even opened for Reba McIntyre, Dwight Yoakum, and Big and Rich where John Rich joined us on stage for over an hour. I shut it down back in 2009. I met a beautiful Christian girl 7 years ago and remarried. It's like being married for the very first time. I became an ordained Minister 6 years ago and will be moving north and will reopen the shop. Life's been good - God is good.

mirjam October 30th 14 04:35 AM

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:18:07 AM UTC+3, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

I still look in from time to time ,,,,,mirjam

Rich[_3_] November 2nd 14 10:27 AM

I do believe I recognize a few names here

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:35:50 -0700 (PDT), mirjam
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:18:07 AM UTC+3, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

I still look in from time to time ,,,,,mirjam

I read the posts about once a week, only post once in a while
though...

Rich

Rich[_3_] November 8th 14 11:59 AM

I do believe I recognize a few names here

On Sun, 02 Nov 2014 07:40:01 -0400, wrote:

How's the heron ?

the heron is fine, done and framed, looking great.

thanks, Rich

[email protected] November 17th 14 10:50 PM

I do believe I recognize a few names here

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

I sure was Gillian - that's been over a decade ago. Life is a LOT better.