CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Question, (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97877)

Sammy.... September 15th 08 02:54 PM

Question,

Maybe someone here can help me. I am looking for a pattern, or just
simple directions for making purses crocheted from plastic grocery bags.
I have seen these at flea markets and even at a local Farm market. I
would like to learn how to make them.

Cynthia&nana September 17th 08 01:51 PM

Question,

On Sep 15, 9:54*am, (Sammy....) wrote:
Maybe someone here can help me. I am looking for a pattern, or just
simple directions for making purses crocheted from plastic grocery bags.
I have seen these at flea markets and even at a local Farm market. I
would like to learn how to make them.

**
Please, No Mass mail or Fwds.alt.discuss.mygrandchildalt.discuss.americanc rime

Good Morning,
I found: http://crochet.about.com/b/2006/01/1...astic-bags.htm
this site to be helpful for all crocheting.
I seem to remeber you need 80 bags to make another bag.
Hope this helps. Cyndy