CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PCC Auction Upload Bug Fixed (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16401)

Stephen July 5th 03 02:46 PM

PCC Auction Upload Bug Fixed

If you have been experiencing problems uploading images with your
auctions at the PCC Auction, we have good news. We have been in
contact with the program Tech Support, and we have uploaded a revised
file that seems to have fixed the problem.

Not only that, it uploads the picture on the initial review of your
auction BEFORE the final posting so your picture will be visible in
the review before the actual posting of the auction.

I was having this problem, and this revised file completely fixed my
problems on several test auctions, so it should be good.

If you are still having problems, please send an email to....

Stephen