CraftBanter

-   -   Now no Facebook (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=124262)

Sunny[_2_] August 11th 11 01:22 AM

Now no Facebook

I can't use my Facebook account now. I don't know why. The page is all ... weird. And I can't really post, can't click on anything, can't scroll and can't reach my games. Bah. I hate this whole idea that we can communicate online.

Sunny
can't talk to my friends or play my games or ... Bah

Di Maloney[_2_] August 11th 11 01:47 AM

Now no Facebook

Sunny,

You might need to reboot your computer or even reboot your modem.
Whenever I am having problems like that it is for a variety of reasons which
could be anyone of the following:
You need to refresh your computer memory (RAM)
Your modem needs refreshing by: 1. unplugging it from the power, 2. pressing
the reset button - both waiting for about 30 seconds before replugging into
the power source.
You might have a malware bug on your computer so might need to run a program
to remove it - it is not a virus - just a malicious bug that plays havoc
with your system.
You might need to defrag your computer.
You might have a virus on your computer and you need to run your anti-virus
to make sure.

In all, do a maintenance job on your computer.

Di
please remove the 'the number' from email address to reply privately

Hanne in DK August 11th 11 05:08 AM

Now no Facebook

Den 11-08-2011 02:22, Sunny skrev:
I can't use my Facebook account now. I don't know why. The page is all ... weird. And I can't really post, can't click on anything, can't scroll and can't reach my games. Bah. I hate this whole idea that we can communicate online.

Sunny
can't talk to my friends or play my games or ... Bah

My FB account did that for a little while yesterday, but it lasted maybe
5 min. I logged out of the FB account and logged back in and that was
that. Maybe FB did some maintenance or something?

Hanne in DK

Mary O'Neill August 12th 11 01:18 AM

Now no Facebook

A few days ago my youngest daughter said her fb was all weird. And then
the next day she tried it and it was fine. Probably just fb.

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep