CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   new member from Ohio (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16535)

Amy Wallace October 14th 03 03:47 AM

new member from Ohio

Well hello...I have already replied to 2 recent posts.
My name is Amy and I'm in Cincinnati Ohio. I've been working with polymer
clay for 8 years and have my own line of original beads and jewelry out,
which I sell locally in the Cincy area. I teach in various venues from time
to time. I don't have a website so I can't show you my stuff, but it's
colorful to say the least! My biggest influence is actually exotic fabric,
which when it's from Africa, can promote most interesting color
combinations. Even though I'm an art school dropout, I can say that my
Color Theory class was the most valuble class I could take.
I also quilt a little, when I'm not filling jewelry orders.

No husband or kids makes Amy a happy artist!

Anyone else from the Cincinnati area?

amy

Sjpolyclay October 14th 03 04:39 PM

Hiya Amy!
My husband was born there in Itannicnic, as we used to call it. I'm from
Columbus myself, or was formerly. Now I'm out in Colorado, but I just was in
Ohio this summer. Ever go to Byzantium in Columbus? Great bead store. I may do
a class there next year. Also, there's a great PC guild in Columbus---I think
there's another one up North further too.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com