CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Synthetic Coral (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105261)

Reets September 30th 09 06:39 PM

Synthetic Coral

Hi!

Can anyone please let me know what is the color fastness of the
synthetic coral gemstone? Any additional information will be greatly
appreciated.

Janet_of_all_trades October 30th 09 03:50 PM

Synthetic Coral

On Sep 30, 12:39 pm, Reets wrote:
Hi!

Can anyone please let me know what is the color fastness of the
synthetic coral gemstone? Any additional information will be greatly
appreciated.

It depends on what you are using it for. If it is for wearable
jewelry, it should do fine. I used some in a doorknocker which is
exposed to the west sun and after a year it faded in color.