CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Felting wool - with jarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101136)

Anna February 18th 09 01:25 AM

Felting wool - with jarn

Is anybody into Felting ?

[email protected] February 18th 09 07:20 AM

Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 18, 3:25*am, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I am not into felting , but i had the Odd Felting experience when a
sweater was Accidently put in the washing machine ,,,,
lovely felt ,,,
mirjam

janet February 22nd 09 03:41 PM

Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 17, 8:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I make felted bowls and felted socks, and made a small felted rug.

Janet

Linda D. February 23rd 09 04:37 PM

Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 17, 5:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I've made two felted hats with great succes...I love them! I've knit
a third, but still have to felt it.

take care, Linda D. in B.C., Canada

itsbugart February 23rd 09 05:38 PM

Felting wool - with jarn

On 18 Feb, 02:25, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I make felted armbands and small containers using my Babylock
Embellisher machine. I also crochet handbags using wool yarn and then
tossing them in the washer with a warm water load of laundry. I have a
bag like that now that I need to "mess with" a bit; it's dreadlocks
felted all wonky!!! :-)

Erin

Rick B February 26th 09 09:18 PM

Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 17, 8:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

Yes - we're into felting. We make all kinds of things with needle
felting as well as wet felting techniques.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com

Katherine March 1st 09 03:28 AM

Felting wool - with jarn

On Feb 17, 9:25*pm, Anna wrote:
Is anybody into Felting ?

I've done felted bags, and hope to do felted slippers and mittens.
They are much warmer than those which are not felted.

Higs,
Katherine