CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD ~ Columbus Day Special!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2305)

Mj October 13th 03 07:43 AM

AD ~ Columbus Day Special!!

This message has been cross-posted to several bead lists.

Just for fun I've reduced 38 items in the store to 30% off for a
Columbus Day Special. In fact, that's how you find them! Start
he http://www.stores.ebay.com/store=1146230 and type in this:
COLUMBUS DAY SPECIAL!! in the search field. It has to be in all
caps AND it has to have the explanation points for the search to be
successful. Make sure there's a check mark in the "Search titles
and descriptions" box too as this key word search matches the phrase
added to the descriptions of the items.

The 30% sale on these selected items lasts just until their listings
end on October 16th and October 19th, so check them out today!

Have fun searching and Happy Beading!

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230

Quest Glass Studio October 13th 03 12:25 PM

MJ you bead temptress! LOL!
I went, I saw, and (of course!) I bought!
Thanks for the great sale :-)

Faith

Quest Glass Studio October 13th 03 12:25 PM

MJ you bead temptress! LOL!