CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crochet stitch suggestions (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74346)

Sarah Carter August 23rd 06 12:27 PM

Crochet stitch suggestions

I've got a craft stall booked for November and I'm hoping to use up all my
stash of acrylics and thin guage crochet cottons.

I've made quite a few hats and bags already but there are a few yarns that
just don't see to fit right with the crochets stithes that I have been using
so thought I'd ask here for inspiration.

In particular I've got :-

Some worsted weight blue blue acrylic. Very boring but maybe good for a open
stitch shopping bag?
Some gorgeous pearle crochet cotton in antique cream. Maybe good for a lacy
scarf?
100g ball of pink 3ply

Any ideas?

Sarah
--
Accessories and Plus Sized Gothic clothes
Individual items for individual people

Stella Fenley August 23rd 06 12:36 PM

Crochet stitch suggestions

crochet the three together and make a purse or crochet some flowers,or make
a hat,make some book marks from cotton trim it with eirther blue or pink.
take cotton and crochet some embellishments.make a blue hat and take pink
,make flowers for hat
good luck.

Stella