CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Guildford Cathedral Kneelers (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139840)

[email protected] May 16th 16 03:36 PM

Guildford Cathedral Kneelers

I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I am currently running a project at Guildford Cathedral collecting memories (both oral and written) of the early days. I am particularly interested in capturing the memories of anyone who worked on a kneeler or was involved in the Broderers Guild. I would love to understand the processes involved in developing the kneelers, how designs were agreed and information about why people were involved.

If anyone would be willing to speak to me, I would love to hear from you.

Helen Ellis