CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   18 count natural Home Sweet Home afghan fabric (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80528)

Jan February 3rd 07 09:02 PM

18 count natural Home Sweet Home afghan fabric

I am looking to purchase an 18-count natural Home Sweet Home afghan
fabric from Wichelt Imports, Inc. Can anyone help me?

afranke February 8th 08 01:22 AM

18 count natural Home Sweet Home afghan fabric

afranke had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/1...ric-18154-.htm
:
I emailed them today asking if they had any and it was discontinued. They
informed me there was no substitute. If you find it, please email me at
. I would love to do the town square afghan, I
finally have all of the patterns, but no fabric!

-------------------------------------
Jan wrote:

I am looking to purchase an 18-count natural Home Sweet Home afghan
fabric from Wichelt Imports, Inc. Can anyone help me?

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.needlework - 29532 messages and counting!

kkspruill May 4th 08 06:42 PM

18 count natural Home Sweet Home afghan fabric

kkspruill had written this in response to
http://www.www.sewgirls.com/needlewo...ric-18154-.htm
:

Jan wrote:

I am looking to purchase an 18-count natural Home Sweet Home afghan
fabric from Wichelt Imports, Inc. Can anyone help me?

-------------------------------------

I have the magazines Country Stitch with all the patterns in them for the
Town Square Afghan that is worked on the Home Sweet Home afghan fabric
from Wichelt Imports. I also have the fabric. I am listing both on ebay
for sale. You may want to go there and bid on them.

Delivered via http://www.www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.needlework - 33587 messages and counting!

kkspruill May 4th 08 06:42 PM

http://www.www.sewgirls.com/needlewo...ric-31451-.htm
:

kkspruill May 4th 08 06:43 PM

http://www.www.sewgirls.com/needlewo...ric-31452-.htm
:

Jan wrote:

I am looking to purchase an 18-count natural Home Sweet Home
afghan
fabric from Wichelt Imports, Inc. Can anyone help me?

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your